Come on a photographic adventure around Melbourne's CBD and learn the practical skills needed to master your camera in the field while exploring the city.
Locations include: various iconic Melbourne laneways, the State Library, China Town and the old General Post Office.
Upon completing this course, you will understand:
- How to use aperture and shutter speed for creative effect
- How to nail your exposure and focus every time you take a shot
- Balancing technical considerations with the creative components of composition and light
- How to control exposure
- Mastering depth of field
- How lenses affect perspective
For those who have completed the Understanding Your New Camera Course this walk is a perfect follow up for practising your new camera skills.
Complimentary tea and coffee will be provided
The school can be contacted on 03 9672 2309 or email@example.com
Our COVID 19 Measures:
At michaels media school we strive to create a fun and engaging environment in the classroom. To ensure our students have the best experience possible we have put the following safety measures in place:
- Classes will have a maximum of 8 students
- 1 student per desk
- A minimum of 1.5 metres in between desks
- Hand sanitizers and antibacterial soap located in the classrooms
- All equipment will be sanitised before class
What you can do:
- If you are displaying symptoms please contact us, we will be happy to reschedule your class.
- Maintain social distancing - be aware of your surroundings and allow 1.5 metres between other students, teachers and team members.
- Wash your hands/use hand sanitiser before entering the classroom or touching any equipment - we have hand sanitising stations outside and inside the classroom as well as an interior basin.