Black & White Express Developing
Average class size:
We have no scheduled upcoming classes for this course.
Do you want to learn how to develop black and white film at home? Discover the magic of this vital step in analogue photography and gain the skills necessary to bring the images on your film to life.
Upon completion of this course you will:
- Understand how to safely mix and use chemistry for black and white film
- Learn how to get your film from the canister into the development tank
- Learn how to perform the steps of processing the film using the various chemistry
- Understand how film type, temperature, time, chemistry and agitation affect the final image
- Receive digital scans of your final images after processing the film
Students will need to come prepared with an exposed roll of black and white film ready to develop.
Three time winner of the "Australian Photographic Dealer of the Year" Award
5 Generations. Since 1916.
Trading from the same location for over 100 years.
Australian owned family business
The largest single camera store in the Southern Hemisphere.
Your order is adjusted!
Unfotunately, we only have 1 piece(s) currently available. We have adjusted your order accordingly.