Come along to this class and learn the basics to get you started in videography. Over four hours we will cover details on how to set up your camera and use it effectively to shoot consistent and captivating footage, while also exploring the equipment and accessories that can make a videographers life much easier. You'll learn how to move away from auto and start taking control of your camera in manual mode while structuring and framing your shots to edit into seemless and engaging videos.
- Stable shooting
- File types and formats
- Framerates for cinematic and slow motion
- Audio and Lighting basics
- Manual exposure
- Focusing techniques
- Creative framing
Our COVID 19 Measures:
At michaels media school we strive to create a fun and engaging environment in the classroom. To ensure our students have the best experience possible we have put the following safety measures in place:
- Classes will have a maximum of 8 students
- 1 student per desk
- A minimum of 1.5 metres in between desks
- Hand sanitizers and antibacterial soap located in the classrooms
- All equipment will be sanitised before class
What you can do:
- If you are displaying symptoms please contact us, we will be happy to reschedule your class.
- Maintain social distancing - be aware of your surroundings and allow 1.5 metres between other students, teachers and team members.
- Wash your hands/use hand sanitiser before entering the classroom or touching any equipment - we have hand sanitising stations outside and inside the classroom as well as an interior basin.